Slab 250 × 7mm PVC Wood Panels High Glossy Printing For Ceiling and
PVC Wood Panel Introduction:
PVC Wood Panles can be used in a bathroom or kitchen. The pvc
panels are slotted together with a tongue and groove system, the
tongue on one panel slides into the groove of the next panel and so
on, covering the ceiling quickly and easily.
Our PVC wood panels are easy to instill and never need painting.
25cm × 7mm
5.8m for 20GP
5.95m for 40HQ
|Slab||HIgh glossy printing|
PVC Wood Panel Application
PVC wood panel is great for carport, garages, under eaves,
bathrooms, living room, laundry room, kitchen and much more. PVC
panels are perfect for areas with moisture issues. It is also great
for areas where you just need to quickly spruce up, as you can fix
the panel on any surface. You no longer need to remove old wall
paper or old wall tiles to revitalize a room. You can now clad over
the old ugly wall or ceiling with our PVC panel.
- Kitchen and bathroom
- Warehouse and storage
- Restaurant and hotel
- Office and hospital
- Shops and supermarkets
- Train and bus station
How To Install PVC Wood Panel
1) For a perfect finish we recommended using our finishing trims.
Trims are used at the start and end of panel runs, and on any
corners. We recommend that 2-part finishing trims are used, in
which case the back part of all trims should be fixed first.
2) Working from left to right, measure and cut the first panel to
the correct length. Boards can be cut with a tenon saw, a jigsaw or
a fine toothed hand saw.
3) Fix in position using a plumb line or spirit level to ensure
that this first length is perfectly vertical. If you are using
nails, screws or staples, fix through the lip at the back edge of
the board so that the fixings are hidden when the next board is
pushed into place.
4) If fixing in a shower cubicle apply bathroom grade silicone
(apply a bead of sealant vertically along the back leg of the panel
that you have fixed).
5) Push the next panel into position and fix as before.
6) Once all panels have been fixed, fit the front section of the
two-part trims to finish the installation.
PVC Wood Panel Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall
and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with
the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the
panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel
battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the
fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways
above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel
battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the
second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your
situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels
and the wooden or stell battens.
PVC Wood Panel Color Showing: