7.5mm Thick Corrosion Resistant PVC Wood Panels As Ceiling And Wall
PVC Wood Panels Dimension:
1. Size: 25cm width * 7.5mm thickness * 5.95m length
2. Weight: 2.5kg/m2; 2.6kg/m2; 3kg/m2
3. Surface: Slab shape with wooden high glossy printing
4. Packing: normally be 10pcs per PE bag
5. Packing mark: can be customized
PVC Wood Panels Introduction:
PVC panel is a alternative product which attains the beauty and
elegance of modern architectural design and at the same time being
cost effective, eco-friendly. It comes in different colors that provide a very modern, clean and
appealing appearance. Due to the nature of PVC it is very durable
and easy to keep clean and is relatively unaffected by:
- Insect Infestation
PVC Wood Panels Advantages:
(1) Water Resistant: PVC Ceiling Panel are waterproof and very easy
to clean and maintain, which makes them ideal for wetroom areas
like bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, basements, garages and all other
living areas.So especially in damp and moist areas, our panelling
is an excellent alternative to decorating your ceiling effectively
and completely waterproof.
(2) Budget-friendly: It is far more economical as compared to wood,
paint, tiles and wall papers.
(3) Hygienic: PVC panels provide a very clean and hygienic for wall
and ceiling decoration. Once installed, there is no grout to go
dirty. PVC is mould-repellent and not a suitable material for
(4) Low maintenance: PVC panels require only a low maintenance ,
and when you want to clean them , it does not take you long. Due to
the smooth surface of the panels, dirt does not gather in pores or
cracks. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use
chlorinates or abrasive agents.
(5) Simple to fit and easy to clean.
PVC Wood Panels Installation:
1. Clean the surface of ceiling.
2. Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm - 30mm thick) into the wall
and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with
the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
3. Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the
panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the
4. Screw PVC second panel's notch side into the wooden or steel
battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the
fourth's notch side, then fifth and sixth, then...
5. Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways
above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel
battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the
second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your
situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels
and the wooden or stell battens.
PVC Wood Panels Quality Testing:
|No.||Test Items||Technical Requirements||Detection Result||Single Judge|
|4||Heating Rate %||<6.0||0.6||Qualified|
|5||Heated State||No bubble, craze or spot||Fulfill||Qualified|
|6||Resistance of acetone||No defects||Fulfill||Qualified|
|7||Dart drop impact||0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times||pass||Qualified|
|8||Size Variation in High/Low Temperature||±0.6%||-0.16||Qualified|
|9||Nail resistance||no visible cracks||Indehiscent||Qualifie|
PVC Wood Panels Color Showing: