4mm / 6mm / 8mm Makrolon Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets With Red
Polycarbonate Sheet Specification
(1) Width: 2.1m
(2) Thickness: 4-10mm
(3) Weight: 0.85-1.7kg/sqm
(4) Length: 5.8m, 5.95m, 11.8m
Polycarbonate Sheet Physical Data
|GB8624-1997, B1 level material|
|63MPa(at yeild 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
|6%(at yeild 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
nominal tensile strain
|>50%(at break 50mm/min.ISO 527)|
Polycarbonate Sheet Light Transmission For Different Colors
Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Installation Instruction
1. Expose only the face that has the UV protection if the sheets
include 1-side UV co-extrusion layer. Double-side UV can expose
either side face to sunlight.
2. Store sheets on flat surfaces. Use an opaque cover, tightly
secured, to protect from wind, rain and sun. Storage is always
3. Sheets should be install with the rib channels are sloping
downwards. That orientation will reduce accumulation of dirt inside
the sheet and ease gravity drainage of condensation moisture.
4. Allow enough or lengthwise and widthwise for expansion of
5. Improved performance can be obtained by replacing the washers
with special plastic screw buttons, fitted with a suitable rubber
gasket, with or without a closing cap. They fit the thickness of
each type of sheet (6, 8, 10, 16mm, and possibly 25 mm), differing
by sleeve length.
6. Never walk on the sheets directly. Always use wooden boards
mounted in the same direction of the structural supports.
7. Self-cleaning by rain is usually sufficient. Using diluted mild
household detergents. Make sure the detergent contains no abrasives
or solvents. Pre-wash with warm water, then wash the stained area
with a soft sponge or brush, preferably with hot water, until the
stain disappears. Rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
8. Saw blades designed especially for plastic yield best results. A
circular saw (fixed or portable, with small teeth suited for
hardwood), rotating at high speed, band saw or a jigsaw (best for
short, complex cuts) can all be used, taking care to advance the
blade slowly. A hand and hacksaw may also be used for local
What Can Polycarbonate Sheet Be Used For?
Polycarbonate sheets can be used in a wide range of applications
including airports, stadiums, and public spaces. Polycarbonate
sheets are also extremely suitable for private use, including in
greenhouse roofing or glazing.