7.5mm Thickness Recyclable Brown PVC Wood Panels As Ceiling
PVC Wood Panels Introduction:
PVC panel has various advantages over other materials, namely they
are waterproof, termite proof, fire retardant, economical,
maintenance free, being non-porous and non-absorbent, can
incorporate flush fitted lighting, access hatches, air vents and
sprinklers. PVC panels are also easy to instal and available in
various colours, shades and patterns, they are hassle-free to paint
over or polish.
|7.5mm Thickness Recyclable Brown PVC Wood Panels As Ceiling
|Width 250mm; Thickness 7.5mm|
|put 10 pieces into one bag, and normally the length is 5.8m or
|Printing (normal or high glossy)|
PVC Wood Panels Advantages:
(1) Water Resistant: PVC panels are very popular in the bathroom
and kitchen areas as they are water-repellent and mould resistant.
It can also be used all over the house.
(2) Budget-friendly: It is far more economical as compared to wood,
paint, tiles and wall papers.
(3) Hygienic: PVC panels provide a very clean and hygienic for wall
and ceiling decoration. Once installed, there is no grout to go
dirty. PVC is mould-repellent and not a suitable material for
(4) Low maintenance: PVC panels require only a low maintenance ,
and when you want to clean them , it does not take you long. Due to
the smooth surface of the panels, dirt does not gather in pores or
cracks. A simple cloth will do to clean the surface. Do not use
chlorinates or abrasive agents.
(5) Recyclable: PVC panels are 100% recyclable. They can be taken
to any plastic recycling center. NO further finishing or care
required after installation - no paint , no lack, no varnish.
Why Choose OASIS PVC Wall Panel:
|PVC||WALL PAPERS||WOOD WORK||PAINT|
Damp & Rot Proof
Fire Proof & Heat Resistant
Reusable & Long Life
PVC Wood Panels Installation Procedure:
(1) Preparing all the necessary tools
(2) Measuring the size of panel you need to cut
(3) Cutting the panel by blade or jigsaw
(4) Fixing the kill
(5) Install the corner or jointer
(6) Install the panel into the corner
(7) Fixing the panel by staple nail gun on the keel
(8) Insert the second panel completely into the groove before
stapling (nailing or screwing) into the lip. Proceed the same way
with the next panels.
PVC Wood Panels Pictures: